Friday, September 18, 2009



How far along? 11 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain: still missing 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? No, but soon I think
Sleep: Pretty terrible
Best/Worst meal of the week: Slurpee and Cool Ranch Doritos...for breakfast!
Best moment this week: When someone that didn't know I was pregnant told me "Wow, you look really good! Have you lost weight, changed your hair, what's different?" ::grin::
Worst moment: the randomly paralyzing sciatic nerve pain
Movement: none yet
Gender: Doc said it was a boy. Then she thought it was a girl. So we are right back where we started
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: energy
What I am looking forward to: second trimester!!
Milestone: The nausea is gone (I hope!!!)
Next appointment: Two on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails