Tuesday, September 1, 2009
* Baby has begun movement - While still too small to feel, our little one is wriggling, shifting, and dancing already!
* Most joints are formed now - and trust that your little one is practicing bending and flexing.
* Fetus will curve its fingers around an object placed in the palm of its hand - This is amazing to see! At only nine weeks, if you happen to have an ultrasound, you may observe your infant fascinated by everything he or she can lay their fingers on (mainly other fingers, toes, ears and nose!
* Fingerprints are already evident in the skin
* Average size this week -- length 0.9 inch, weight 0.07 ounce
Next doctor's appointment is tomorrow!!