Saturday, November 14, 2009

19 weeks 3 days

Today we went for our 20 week anatomy scan. She is definitely still a SHE! All of her major organs were measured and checked for abnormalities. She got "normal" all the way down the line. Everything is looking good! We go to see the OB on Tuesday. Here's the latest pics, she still looks kind of freaky. She will plump up and look more baby-like for our next (and most likely last) ultrasound



How far along? 19 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: 0 pounds --everything I lost, I gained back so I am right back where I started
Maternity clothes? YES and loving them. I know there will come a day when I want to burn them all, but they are treating me right lately
Sleep: starting to get uncomfortable, still can't get enough of it
Cravings? almost everything--the appetite has returned
Best moment this week: Passing the anatomy scan with flying colors
Movement: sporadic
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: happy hour
What I am looking forward to: daddy being able to feel her kick
Milestone: we registered, chose nursery bedding and got on a waiting list for childcare all this week
Next appointment: Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails