Friday, October 2, 2009

13 weeks, 2 days and the world knows!

How far along? 13 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain: finally gained 2 pounds but still missing 7 pounds from when this all started
Maternity clothes? not quite, but really close
Sleep: getting better, except for last night when I woke up at 3am STARVING!
Cravings? normalizing
Aversions? meat
Best moment this week: Getting to tell everyone!!!
Movement: it's moving like crazy, but I'm not feeling it yet
Gender: the general consensus says it's a boy!
Labor Signs: No way
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: going to the wineries
What I am looking forward to: painting the nursery, well I'm looking forward to Matt painting the nursery
Milestone: begun weaning myself off of my daily progesterone shots. my bum will not be bruised and hurting for much longer!!! Today is day 2 and no sign of any problems!
Next appointment: Every Tuesday for the next three weeks
Favorite student moment(s): clash age 6 (after finding out about pregnancy): "I thought Lisa was getting bigger, but I didn't want to say anything." lucy age 5: "Is your belly going to be big tomorrow?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails