Saturday, August 28, 2010

4 month check-up

We had a 4 month well visit a little late. The doc says she is hitting all her milestones and developing very well. She weighed just over 17 pounds and was 25 1/2 inches long. She was off the charts for weight and in the 90th percentile for height. At 4 1/2 months we are packing up all the 3-6 month clothes and moving on to the 6-9/12. She is in size 3 diapers. She has a seemingly insatiable appetite as of late and the doc said that we could/should start solids soon. I was planning on waiting awhile longer but she is hard to keep up with these days. I should add that she weaned herself from breastfeeding about a month ago. So, I am exclusively pumping, which just gives me more to do each day. It is good though because Kaylee is starting daycare soon (boohoo) so at least we won't have any bottle feeding issues.

Here is my cutie, just before she got all her shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails