Tuesday, January 26, 2010

30 weeks!

Only 10 (or so) more weeks to go!!! My only complaint is that I am getting too big to bend over and my sciatica acts up pretty consistently. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good! We went to our Dogs & Babies, Play it Safe class this past weekend. It was very interesting and we learned a lot. It made me a little anxious to think about taking care of a new baby and two crazy dogs while daddy is gone, but I'll figure something out.

Not much progress on anything baby related this week since report cards are due, but be on the look out next week when I am sure I will have more news!

Kaylee at 30 weeks:
Your baby girl has grown another 1/4 pound in the last week. She begins a rapid growth phase and she will begin to put on nearly 1/2 pound each week. In fact, she will likely triple her weight by her due date.

Your baby girl's organs are all fully formed and functioning well, although the lungs have not matured completely.

Your baby girl's bone marrow has taken over production of red blood cells from the liver.

How big is baby? approximately 15.2 inches long and 3-4 pounds!
(from iPregnancy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails