Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here we go again...

We'll see how long it takes you complainers to realize that I have put up a new blog post!

So, it's been awhile since I've posted. That's okay, I've been busy! We sold our house, moved, got pregnant, quit my job, moved again (all the way across the country this time), opened a jerky store, and are in the market to move again (hopefully for the very last time).

Kaylee is so much fun these days and absolutely exhausting! She does not stop moving! We are getting used to our new surroundings, making some new friends and exploring our new "home". We try to get out as much as we can because I am sure once winter and baby Jack come, we will be home bound for awhile.

At her 15 month well visit Kaylee weighed in at 25 pounds and she was 30.5 inches long. She is hitting all her milestones and is starting to talk. She is a crazy climber and very independent. She goes and sits on the potty (with her clothes and diaper on) when she needs to go, but goes on the floor when she doesn't have her diaper on. She just got a toddler bed and is waiting for her daddy to move the computer, so we can set up her new big girl room. Dogs are her most favorite things in the world, all other animals come in at a close second though. Some days she may eat me out of house and home, other days she will eat nothing but cheese. I've stopped buying her toys because she would rather play with sticks, rocks, clothes or shoes. She is still bald and gets called a boy just about every week (even when dressed all in pink or in skirts).

Pregnancy number 2 is seemingly identical to pregnancy number one. I was just as sick, just as exhausted and just as happy to be pregnant! Right now I am 22 1/2 weeks. We found out 2 weeks ago that we are having a boy. His name will be Jack and his middle name is to be determined. I was really sick in first tri and lost about 9 pounds, which is almost twice as much as I lost when I was pregnant with Kaylee. I am working on gaining it back and I am sure will be back to where I started at my next appointment. I have the WORST sweet tooth this time around. Although, I remember it being pretty bad last time too. The baby is starting to move around a lot. I have an anterior placenta again, so it took awhile for me to feel strong movements. I am due on December 14.

Here's a one quick pic, she still looks the same just a little taller and with more teeth. Someday, she will have hair!


Here's to not waiting another 6 months to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails