Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our little blueberry


Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place. Baby has doubled in size since last week!

Mom is starting to feel the effects of pregnancy. Nausea is pretty much a daily occurrence, some days are better than others and I have been super tired. Luckily I have time to rest and take naps--back to work in less than two more weeks though!

We went on our first hospital tour last week. It is not where we will be delivering but it was interesting and we learned a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Mom. Tiredness and nausea are temporary. 2-5 more weeks most likely. we love you Baby Bergin. We are so excited to follow your growth and development. I can't wait to be able to share your existence with my family and friends!!! #9 but #1 NOW. Love, Amma and Pa Blueberry! Great analogy. I will never look @ a blueberry again without thinking of your blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small meals helps. Tums helped me a bit too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails